Headship Reader - Proposed Documents
- On the Unique Headship of Christ in the Church: A Statement of the Seventh-day Adventist Theological Seminary. (Aug. 21, 2014)
- A Short History of the Headship Doctrine in the Seventh-day Adventist Church, by Gerry Chudleigh.
- Evaluation of the Arguments used by Those Opposing the Ordination of Women to the Ministry, by Angel Rodriguez
- Shall Women be Ordained as Pastors? Old Testament Considerations, by Richard Davidson. TOSC, July 2013.
- Headship, Submission and Equality in Scripture, by Richard Davidson (Chapter 13 of Women in Ministry, Seminary)
- Women in Scripture: a Survey and Evaluation, by Jo Ann Davidson (Chapter 9 in Women in Ministry, Seminary)
- Is Headship Theology Biblical? Kendra Haloviak Valentine
- Calvin Thomsen
- I Cor. 11:2-16 and the Ordination of Women to Pastoral Ministry, by Teresa Reeve
Leadership and Gender in the Ephesian Church: An Examination of 1 Timothy. Carl Cosaert, TOSC, January 23, 2014.
- Shall the Church Ordain Women as Pastors? Thoughts Toward an Integrated NT Perspective. by Teresa Reeve, TOSC
Other Related Papers
- Headship in the Church, Part 1, Stephen Bauer
- Headship in the Church, Part 2, Stephen Bauer
- I Tim. 2 and Headship, by Stephen Bauer
- I Cor. 11 and Headship, by Stephen Bauer
- Genesis 2 and Headship, part one, by Stephen Bauer
- Genesis 2 and Headship, part two, by Stephen Bauer
- Eve's Higher Sphere Hopes, Phillip Brantley